.

Volgers

maandag 6 november 2017

Aurorawings DT Stella

Hi everyone,
Today starts a new challenge over at the 
Theme for the next fourteen days is 

Banner invoegen

As you probably know I love Aurorawings images
and especially the animals Mitzi has in her shop.
I was tempted to use a cat image, but decided
to use a lovely dog image instead.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hallo allemaal,
Vandaag start een nieuwe challenge op het 
Voor de komende veertien dagen is dit de uitdaging:


Zoals jullie waarschijnlijk weten, kleur ik heel graag
de supermooie Aurorawings stempeltjes.
Met name de dieren die Mitzi ontwerpt en in haar
shop heeft.
Ik wilde een katje kleuren, maar heb toch gekozen voor
deze lieve puppy:


It is called Christmas Puppy
I coloured mine with copics.
You can find this image here and here.

As I wanted to have the puppy prominant in my card,
I made a kinda CAS card.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hij heet Christmas Puppy .
Deze is ingekleurd met copics.
Je kunt deze digi hier en hier vinden.

Omdat ik de puppy naar voren wilde halen op de kaart,
heb ik een ietwat CAS kaart gemaakt.


Recently I found these lovely card blocks from
Studiolight which have a silver foil worked on the paper.
It is hard to see on picture.
The white stars sprakle too as they have glitter on it.
They are from a Christmas wreath and I always keep the
little things on it, for occasions like this.
I always try to reuse things when I can.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today.
Untill next time,
Happy Crafting and hugs,
Marion
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Recentelijk vond ik deze mooie kaartenbloks van 
Studiolight die een zilver folie laag bevatten.
Het is altijd moelijk dit op de foto over te brengen.
De witte sterretjes die ik op de kaart geplakt heb 
schitteren ook.
Ze zijn afkomstig van een kerstkrans.
Ik vind het altijd zonde zulke dingen weg te gooien.
Ze kwamen nu goed van pas.
Ik probeer altijd mijn dingen te hergebruiken als ik kan.

Superbedankt dat jullie vandaag mijn blog bezochten.
Graag tot de volgende keer,
Liefs,
Marion

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Such a precious card and amazingly fluffy puppy, Marion! The CAS style is well suited to your fabulous coloring and I the stitching and recycled snowflakes add to the charm. Love that you didn't forget your signature kitty. Adorable! xxD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I just loooveee your furcoloring and that adorable little cat on your card. Great work recycling the stars. Hugz

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What a charming Christmas card, Marion! Your coloring has made him look so fluffy and cuddly. I love how you reused the star decorations from a wreath on this. I tend to keep pretty little decorations that comes on a wreath and flower arrangements because you just never know when they might come in handy! Thank you for this adorable inspiration for our latest challenge at Aurora Wings. Mitzi xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

So glad you are taking your precious time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate this.
Wat fijn dat je de tijd neemt een reactie te achterlaten, ik waardeer dit enorm.