.

Volgers

woensdag 14 oktober 2015

Cards und More DT La Provence pocket letter

*This is a copy from the Cards und More Shopblog*


Hi everyone,
So happy you stopped by today.
Today I want to share my first pocket letter with you.
I made it with several products from the La Provence
Lijn from Studiolight,


It was so much fun to do.
I made some closeups of each row:



And I could not resist adding some embelishements on the side:

For an overview of my used products, please 
scroll down to the end of this post.
I hope I have given you some inspiration today.
Untill next time,
Happy Crafting and hugs,
Marion

Products I used from the Cards und More store:

 

              

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Het ziet er fantastisch uit, met heel mooi stikwerk en fijne versieringen, Ma en Pa.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. WOW ! This is awesome Marion ! I simply adore your creation... I will have to try those pocket letters at some stage... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Marion this is amazing!
    Love it!
    so pretty papers and all those details.
    have a nice day
    lots of hugs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Marion what a beautiful project, it's just perfect, I love the colours and of course the stitching.
    Hugs Erika. x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Another beautiful Pocket Letter! You are very trendy - these are so popular right now! Gorgeous papers used! I like the kitty! I've missed a lot in a short time! Cuddles to the sweet kitties of yours!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

So glad you are taking your precious time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate this.
Wat fijn dat je de tijd neemt een reactie te achterlaten, ik waardeer dit enorm.