.

Volgers

zaterdag 10 september 2016

Sugar Nellie DT

*This is a copy from the Sugar Nellie blog*

HI everyone,
Today is my turn to show you
a Christmas card.
I always loved the Simply Sassy range
so thought it would be lovely to use
one of the winter images from that
range for my card today.
The choice was made for Tammy


Tammy is coloured with copics
 You can find this image here


I used an older paperpad for my card
that I hardly use snce I like it a lot.
Here is my card with this cute image:

Thank you so much for visiting this blog today.
Untill next time,
Happy Crafting and hugs,
Marion

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Een heel mooi winterkaartje is dit, prachtig ingekleurd en mooie sneeuwman, slee ijskristal en katje, Ma en Pa.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Such a goofy and fun image, Marion! I like all the stitched layers and cute kitty! The sentiment is very nice as well! Sending cuddles to Moppie and Droppie and hugs to you, my friend! Enjoy your day!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

So glad you are taking your precious time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate this.
Wat fijn dat je de tijd neemt een reactie te achterlaten, ik waardeer dit enorm.