.

Volgers

zaterdag 27 augustus 2016

Sugar Nellie DT

*This is a copy from the Sugar Nellie blog*

Hi everyone,
Today my turn for inspiration on this blog.
I could not resist and used a cat stamp
from Scrapberry's Basik range.
The one I used is called Thinking of you


The image is coloured with copics.
You can find this cute stamp here


I tried to make a clean and simple card and one I could
send to a male or female.
So here is my card:


Thank you so much for visiting this blog today.
Untill next time,
Happy Crafting and hugs,
Marion

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Een felicitatie kaartje met heel mooi stikwerk, mooi ingekleurd en heel fijn met hartjes versierd, Ma en Pa.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Such a cutie-pie, Marion! I am lucky enough to have this stamp too and I love it! I like how you coloured the image - it has a watercolour look, which is so trendy now! Well done! Hope you are enjoying your weekend, dear friend! I think Moppie and Droppie would like an extra treat! And maybe a bellyrub!
    Hugs, Kitty

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love him! Especially his little toes! Think the heart bunting was the perfect embellis, well done on keeping to CAS, it's soooo hard :) Annabel x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

So glad you are taking your precious time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate this.
Wat fijn dat je de tijd neemt een reactie te achterlaten, ik waardeer dit enorm.