.

Volgers

zondag 29 mei 2016

Harlekino Hobby

Today I want to share
two cards I made with the 
We R Memorykeepers embossing strips.
First I want to share this card with you:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Vandaag wil ik graag twee kaartjes met jullie
delen die ik gemaakt heb met de We R Memorykeepers
embossing strips.
Allereerst dit kaartje:

The background is made with a clear stamp from Marianne Design.
Distress inks are used for stamping.
And my next carrd:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
De achtergrond is gemaakt met een clear stamp van Marianne Design.
Als medium heb ik distress inkt gebruikt.
En dit is mijn volgende kaartje:


Both texts are all in the set of sic from We R Memorykeepers.
The mouse and the cat are stamps from Katzelcraft.
I coloured them with Polychromos pencils.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today.
Untill next time,
Happy crafting and hugs,
Marion
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beide teksten zijn van 1 set van We R Memorykeepers.
Het muisje en het katje zijn stempels van Katzelcraft.
Ingekleurd met Polychromos potloden.

Superbedankt dat jullie vandaag mijn blog bezochten.
Graag tot de volgende keer,
Liefs,
Marion

3 opmerkingen:

  1. We vinden het super ingekleurd, vooral de schaduwlijnen van het katje zijn prachtig, Ma en Pa.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow, Marion, these are very pretty! It's cool to see you trying different styles - I love to do this too. I never know which style I'll try until I get started. Nicely done but the second one is definitely my favourite with the beautifully coloured kitty and mouse and I love the CAS style!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

So glad you are taking your precious time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate this.
Wat fijn dat je de tijd neemt een reactie te achterlaten, ik waardeer dit enorm.