.

Volgers

zaterdag 30 januari 2016

Sugar Nellie DT

*This is a copy from the Sugar Nellie blog*

Hi everyone,
Saturday today so my turn to give you
some inspiration.
This time I used an image from 
Scrapberry's called Creativeness:

CREATIVENESS

You can purchase this lovely clear stamp here:


I coloured my image with copics:


Here is a closeup of the little birdie that comes along with this 
gorgeous stamp:

And here is my card I made and a closeup as well:



Well, do enjoy the rest of your weekend and
untill next week,
Happy Crafting and hugs,
Marion

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Super leuk is dit vouwkaartje geworden, een prachtige vorm en een heel mooi hobbelpaartje maken het kaartje helemaal af, Ma en Pa.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So beautifully made, Marion! I enjoy these fold-out styles of cards you've been sharing lately. You've added so many gorgeous elements that really make it special. Just look at the bling butterfly - Wow! Thank you for your wonderful email - I so enjoyed reading it! I will write back at some point! Sending along an extra cuddle and treat for Moppie and Droppie! Hugs to you, my friend!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love the fab image and details. Just gorgeous.xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

So glad you are taking your precious time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate this.
Wat fijn dat je de tijd neemt een reactie te achterlaten, ik waardeer dit enorm.